Aurigin is a non-profit organization,
it is a community of creative minds and passionate change-makers.
Combining arts, spirituality, and entrepreneurship, we shape a regenerative future.
We believe the key to a thriving environment, physical and mental health as well as a purposeful economy, lies in mindfulness. By focussing on this pole, Aurigin is tackling the seed of global issues.
To do this, Aurigin creates platforms to cultivate, share and apply holistic design thinking.
From the knowledge we assemble, we create community projects involving the local population and guest Aurigin members to revitalize regions and build inspiring heterotopias.
We believe that an intersectional approach is the only way to successfully address any issues. Therefore the diversity of our members is our strength.
We are artists, entrepreneurs, spiritual practitioners, social media influencers, scholars, scientists, engineers, social worker, students or all of the above and non of it! We are deeply motivated to bring change, happiness and hope to a brighter future.
We are the origin of the future
Aurigin is the perfect exemple of the ripple effect thought pattern.
First a simple idea of creating an artists residency for spiritual art seeded our minds. Soon after, it grew into the holistic organization we are today.
Our intersectional vision and creativity is limitless!
New ideas for Aurigin related projects and businesses are blossoming everyday. For this inspiration we are trully grateful.
Follow us to discover our amazing upcoming stories!
Nika is a professional visual artist who garduate from the Kunsthochschule Berlin Weissensee. After exhibiting in galleries and museums for the last 12 years Nika realized that the art scene alone cannot create the pragmatic changes in society that she is thriving for.
From there the Idea of creating the Aurigin project stemmed. With Aurigin she wants to connect international lightworkers to establish a pivotal force that would influence the well being of society on a practical level. It is what she call a Sozialegesamtkunstwerk.
Rudi obtained a diploma in Medical Information Science at the Universität Leipzig. worked in IT as a project manager and product owner. In these roles, he digitalized the medical documentation and clinical processes of the hospital in Berlin-Buch. Through his passion for traveling, he got in touch with different cultures, nature, healing artists and spiritual teachings which he now want to share for the benefit of others.
Florian started studying communication science here in Berlin and learned fastly that instead of the academical world, he want to use the learned knowledge to bring people together. Starting with the organization of Berlin Pride six years ago and ongoing, he switched his energy from commercial activities to the fields of art, politics and spirituality where he now work as freelance project- and event manager. Recently he acquiered the online gallery Insider art, the biggest online gallery for dissabled artists in Europe. He his also a somatic student at the Somatic Academy Berlin
Why not origin?
The name Aurigin can be read in a few ways.
- the point at which something begins or rises or from which it derives
- something that creates, causes, or gives rise to another
- Endless Light, from the Hebrew & kabbalistic tradition.
- Ain Soph Aur is a term used in Jewish Kabbalah to summarize the manifested universe as it emanates from Consciousness. The term reflects The Unfolding of Creation as demarcated along three key creative conditions.
Ain → The Fabric of Consciousness in its original state of "I"-less/ego-less bliss.
Ain Soph Aur → The Fabric of Consciousness as it exists in during the perpetual and eternal emanation/unfolding of Physical Creation.
- In the Alchemical and Hermetic tradition, the ultimate goal is one of mental transmutation to reach the essence of the endless light. Through metal transmutation (from lead to gold/Aurum or Aur - endless light) one can purify its mind and body by transfering its impurity to the metal, purifying it, thus purifying its soul.
We are the origin of society's transmutation!
What about our logo?
Our logo is a combination of:
Gold periodic symbol
2. Yin Yang
In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang (/jɪn/ and /jɑːŋ, jæŋ/; Chinese: 陰陽 yīnyáng, lit. "dark-bright", "negative-positive") is a concept of dualism in ancient Chinese philosophy, describing how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another.
- The exterior circle combined with the ( ) refers to the ripple effect.
- In sociology, the Ripple effect can be observed in how social interactions can affect situations not directly related to the initial interaction, and in charitable activities where information can be disseminated and passed from community to community to broaden its impact.